Hello.
One asked for coffee, the rest decided to drink a skate. I went to serve a table on wheels and felt greedy and lustful looks on me. I was wearing black underwear, which not only did not cover anything, but, on the contrary, protruded everything as much as possible. The bra lifted my chest, supporting my swollen boobs with excited nipples as if on a platter. I was wearing black fishnet stockings at the waist. My cunt was carefully shaved. I brought a table and bent down to pour cognac for the men. They looked at me and from excitement, their hands trembled. Two seductive boobs hung in front of their noses, and in the reflection of the mirror they were my ass and crotch expanded. The one who drank coffee asked for milk. The chief grinned.
I woke up to a fragrant smell coming from the kitchen. It began to dawn on me what happened yesterday and a warm wave of pleasure and happiness swept over me, but moderately. The main passion was already behind, the brain needs to rest before throwing so many hormones again. But a persistent feeling of love like this is already impossible to erase. A love path is just waiting for me and my mother, and I am so glad that, unexpectedly for the seed, I found my companion, who was always at my side, and I did not even suspect.
liveartbcs.com/uruguay/05-04-2022. - Please, please! she howled even louder, but the empty night park absorbed her yelling, and I made a short pause. She should be even more frightened, and I should be turned on by her helplessness. Now she looked at me in shock with her blue eyes like a cornered puppy.
I did not flirt and immediately put my hand on her side, held it a little, and began to stroke her thigh. A little comfortable, I lowered my hand below and began to stroke and squeeze the girl's ass through her panties. Olka's breathing quickened and became deeper. I carefully dipped my hand under the elastic band of lace panties and began to paw her buttocks with might and main. All this happened in silence, there were no protesting exclamations. I lay down a little more comfortably and put Olya's left hand under the T-shirt, felt her small, neat breasts and began to gently caress her, not forgetting to pay attention to the hard, full nipples.
Zheka, rather, I can’t anymore, come to me soon ...
"Okay," she took off her panties and lay on her back.
Let's go somewhere then?
It was Irina, she worked for us as a dermatologist, but she left our hospital the year before last after a divorce from her husband. Since then, we have not seen each other, although I had an excellent relationship with her.